November 2, 2011

Northwest Passage

I have just relocated from Sioux Falls SD to the Greater Seattle Area. We're not yet fully moved in to the new home but I should be in full swing by next week. I will be working very closely with our licensed partners "invite CHANGE" but my role regarding Measurable Management and our licensees has not changed. Williams & Co and I will still be supporting all of our licensed partners in the same way that we have always done.

I spent three days in Ohio last week working with Jim Poole of Lifetime Learning and we delivered Measurable Management facilitator training to a number of clients including Hertz Global.

Tammy Fagan at Williams & Co will provide you with my contact information if you need to get hold of me.

I'll keep everyone posted of new Measurable Management developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment